Wednesday, October 08, 2008

As the rain falls...

I'm sitting here debating what to do... I've got several WIPs going and new projects I want to start.

I can't start everything. Well... okay. I could start everything, but what chaos that would create!

I'm thinking that maybe my goal for 2009 should be to finish every WIP. That would mean finally finishing And They Sinned, HoHRH, and Elizabeth and the Lavender Sky. Short list... big projects.

Right now, my list of smaller projects is fairly long. I'm working on Christmas Cheer, Coffee Menu, DMC Hearts, No Hearth, Rain Rain, and Washday Again. I probably should add Salem Sisters II -- but I still can't find the damn chart.

Wouldn't it be so cool to finish up these small WIPs before New Year's Day? Wouldn't it be so cool to FINALLY finish my big WIPs, too?

*sigh*

Mike and I are going to go turn my computer room upside down in a last-ditch effort to locate Salem Sisters II. If I don't find it this time, I'm just going to re-order it.

I hope that dear Saint Clare will help me through my stitching challenges in the coming months. I'll need all the help I can get!

No comments: