Tuesday, August 19, 2008

OOPS!

I've certainly been remiss in my blogging. Then again, I haven't had much to say.

I am stitching! Still working, slowly but surely, on St. Georges and Quaker Alphabet. But I had a design by Little House Needleworks catch my eye and you know what that means...

I started it. Moon and Stars is in progress. I'm halfway thru it and should have it finished by Friday.

Obviously, I never did go back to Elizabeth & The Lavender Sky. I'm a bad mamma. If something has a deadline... I always seem to put it off. So, I intend on working on it when I can and hopefully will have it done before her 30th birthday.

She's almost 16.

Okay... update over. It's time to go do the housework thing and a load of laundry. Sounds like fun, eh? Maybe some stitching time, too.

Bye, ya'll.

No comments: