Thursday, July 10, 2008

Slow... but steady

I've been working slowly but steadily on Quaker Alphabet the past couple of days. I was hoping to have it finished by this coming Monday, but I think that's not going to happen.

The never-ending sinus infection is just wearing me out. I've taken enough sinus medication and advil to last a lifetime.

You know... I STILL haven't found Salem Sisters II. Saint Anthony, Bless him, hasn't been much help this time.
I actually went back through the photos / posts here on the blog to confirm that I ordered and received the chart!

It's anybody's guess where I put the darn thing.

Bet you a dollar to a doughnut... when I DO find it... I won't be able to find the damn fabric...

Oh, well. Mike's on the sofa and he's offered to give me a back rub and a cuddle or two and I'm not turning that down!

See ya later...

No comments: