Sunday, July 20, 2008

Long week... glad it's over

This has just NOT been a good week. It started with a trip to the ER with my daughter and ended up in the ER with me.

My Blood Pressure has taken a spike -- probably due to an impacted wisdom tooth (now removed) along with a sinus infection and a reaction to a new medication.

I'm on a temporary course of low-dose BP medication... and hydrocodone for pain.

Lovely.

There's been no stitching this week. Probably a good thing as the pain med makes me loopy.

Hopefully, I can get back to Quaker Alphabet & Saint Georges this week.

Morgan will be off to Las Vegas on Tuesday -- so I'll spend her time away stitching. Hopefully, that will keep my mind off of the fact that's 3000 miles away from home.

I'm off to watch a bit of television and take my morning med... maybe watch the Braves beat the Nationals this afternoon...

No comments: