Sunday, June 22, 2008

Imagine my surprise!

I woke up this morning to an email from Mindy Decker of Sugar Maple Fabrics telling me that I'd won the Group 1 prize in her annual Sugar Shack Draw!

I was absolutely stunned... and thrilled to death.

I got to choose 10 pieces of her wonderful fabric (and choosing was very tough... the colours are marvelous).

I finally decided on the following Autumn Splendor,
Eye of the storm, Forget-me-knots, Hypnotic,
Old and Elegant, Pumpkin Patch, Rising Sun, Sphinx,
Sun Dappled Glade, and Tranquility.


My DH, Mike, is thrilled because he won't be buying any fabric for a while... just charts and silk! :)

Many thank to Mindy for holding this contest every year and many thanks for choosing one of my projects as a winner. I am very grateful.

On top of that nice surprise, Mike made his famous sourdough French toast and bacon for breakfast, my Braves beat the Mariners... and now Mike's grilled steaks for dinner...

It's been a very sweet day.

No comments: