Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finally!

I'm finally back on-line after two near disasters with the family's computers.

Mine went first -- the Power Supply died. Then my DD's did the same thing. We heard a loud POP! and that was the end of that. Luckily, her hard-drives weren't damaged and we bought a bigger power supply unit for her plus an un-interrupted battery-powered supply pack in case of brown / blackouts.

Hopefully, this will solve the problems with both computers. Well, as soon as I get those items for mine.

I crashed and burned with a major sinus infection and got very little done of the last 10 days or so. I did manage to finish the Alphabet Tree freebie from Blue Ribbon Designs. I'd love to show it to you, but Morgan is volunteering at a Church Thrift Store this morning and I am just darned if I can find her camera.

I'll post it when she gets home.

Ah, it's nice to be back on-line for a bit. But, now, I'm off to run a few bill-paying errands and take my girl out to lunch.

Later!

No comments: