Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What a long day...




Let me begin by saying that I realize hospitals are not places where one goes for "fun". They ARE the most wonderful and useful places of healing.

Mike's procedure took a bit longer than I expected -- seems he enjoyed his little medically-induced nap and really didn't want to wake up for the nice nurses.


Hopefully, we'll find out that all is well. It's been a rather stressful past couple of months.


On the brighter side, I stitched a bit on St. Georges. Not much, but every little bit brings me closer to finishing it.


I've been working on Call of the Ocean tonight. I'm working straight out of one of Vikki Clayton's D-Bags. That's been a lot of fun and I'm getting some very interesting colourways!


I have to put it down now, though. I'm exhausted and it's finally just hit me. Sleep. I need sleep!


We're edging closer, too, to the Savannah Scottish Games... it all starts on Friday night and ends after the Kirkin' o' the Tartan on Sunday Morning.


So, I'm off to dreamland... dreaming of stitching... dreaming of Kilts...
Oh, and on a personal note:
Many thanks to Julie. That sweet note really brightened Mike's day! Mine, too!

No comments: