Saturday, March 29, 2008

Quackworth Sampler Update




I haven't worked on Quackworth Sampler in a couple of weeks, so I decided I'd work on it for a while today.

Best laid schemes... I didn't get to work on it until tonight.

Hopefully, Saturday morning will find me finishing this one large motif -- then I can work on Elizabeth & The Lavender Sky for the remainder of the weekend.

I found the freebie page at La Chatelaine a little while ago. These are really sweet little designs and you can find them here .


I've already printed Tea Time with Max. Of course, I'll be changing that to Tea Time with Chloe!


Oh, well. Time to sign off as we're off to the Mall tomorrow for a couple hours. I'm not looking forward to it as I hate Malls. However, that's where the AC Moore is located and my DD has to have some scrapbooking supplies for a Memory Book required for her Honours History class.


I'm seriously thinking of taking my stitching with me...

No comments: