Friday, February 22, 2008

Rainy Day... no blues.

Mike and I had a rainy day roundabout today. He and his partner had a business breakfast with a client and then the rest of the day was ours. It's nice to be married to the boss!

He and I took off about noon. We actually played pool today... we haven't done that in... wow... 10 years or so! Mike won all three games... I was just a bit off.

My DD and my Dad are off to Rome, Georgia for the weekend. He's buying a Honda Gold Wing Trike -- they're bringing it back on a trailer.

So, I'm going to spend the weekend stitching. I'd like to try to finish the Blackbird Sampler and/or the Heart design that I'm working on now.

I'm also considering buying another Sterilite Container from Target -- the kind with the individual snap-close lids -- as the four I have are all filled up now.

I've got more stash than I will ever stitch. But... that's the nature of the obsession, isn't it?

;)


No comments: