Monday, January 28, 2008

New Carriage House Samplings Designs

The new designs from Carriage House Samplings are posted.
http://www.carriagehousesamplings.com/news.htm

I'm not to wild about Shores of Hawk Run Hollow. It doesn't appeal to me... yet. Maybe, given some time, it'll grow on me.

The one I really DO like is His Heart Belongs to Me. I want that one. I'll change the word York to Georgia, most likely!

I'm waiting on the Postman. I've got... let's see... 8 or 9 charts coming and a ton of silks from Vikki Clayton.
This is my wish list / belated Christmas / reward for 2007's very productive stitching! Because I met (and surpassed) my goal -- I'm treating myself to some well-deserved goodies.

Right now, I'm off to round up all of my silk spools purchased from Vikki. I "think" they'll fit into the gorgeous Hydrangea box that Mike bought for me. I hope so. If they do, I'll post a photo later.

If only the postman would hurry up!!!

No comments: