Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Spool Box





This neat box was bought for me by Mike a few years ago. I've kept assorted stitching items since then.
But as I was trying to decide where to keep my spools of
Vikki Clayton's silks, I thought about that box.

It's perfect! I can fit four spools into each cubby. I've got eight spools put away at the moment (two are en route from my last order) and I think I've got a couple more spools in my stitching bag.
Now, I need to work on a better system of storing my skeined silks. I'm seriously thinking of putting them onto those giant rings and separate them by colour schemes. Right now, they're just helter-skelter in the Sterilte containers.
I'm working on finishing up Megan Fletcher -- I should've had it done by now. So, I need to get off the computer and get my needle in gear.

No comments: