Friday, December 14, 2007

Bethlehem / Three Kings -- update



I've been working on Bethlehem / Three Kings this morning. I'm on a part that's fairly solid stitching with no line breaks so it's a wee bit tedious.

It's coming along nicely, though, and I'm enjoying it. I'll be getting back to it in a few minutes, I hope.

We got some utterly fantastic news early this morning and I can't sit still for long. I stitch a little, then call someone else... stitch a little... dance around the house... stitch a little. I'll be exhausted by day's end!

One bit of news (insert Mommy Brag here) -- our daughter has been inducted in the Tri-M Honours Society! She's very excited -- she's also earned a "Letter" in Chorus and will get a Letterman Jacket at the end of the year. Kudos to my baby girl!

No comments: