Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Stitching with a Vengeance!

I've been on a roll tonight. I only have to finish up the broom handle and the word "Monkeys" and I'm done with Flying Monkeys! Good news for me as that means I can get back to work on Sonata.

It's Halloween. Mike bought a few bags of candy -- but we don't have that many kids in our neighbourhood -- and the few we do have usually go off somewhere else for their tricks and treats. My DD is going dressed up as a Renaissance Lady -- re-using her costume from last year's Madrigal performance. This is probably her last year for Trick or Treating -- so I hope she enjoys it.

I can't believe this year has flown by so fast. Christmas just a little under two months away -- how is that possible? I must've blinked. The older I get, the faster these days fly by.

I'm done -- I can't keep my eyes open any longer and I've got lots to do tomorrow. Lots of stitches to cross...

No comments: