Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Stitching Slump

I haven't stitched in days. I've wanted to -- sure enough -- but I'm in too much pain for that right now. Sharp, pointy objects in my hand would be a bad thing.

I have TMJ. It's not a helluva lot of fun.

I did pull And They Sinned from my stitching bag last evening, but don't know when I'll get back to it. I'm officially on page two and that's good. I really want to finish this up. I have two more HUGE -- HUGE -- projects for next year that I must get started on soon. One of those, Elizabeth and The Lavender Sky, has to be finished and framed by next August.

I must be out of my mind -- right out of my mind.

On another strange note: Whilst digging around for ATS I found a bag of Vikki Clayton's silks... it's obviously a package for a chart conversion... trouble is... I no longer remember for WHICH chart!

I'm hoping that as soon as this bout with TMJ is over and my head and face stop aching, I'll come to my senses and remember.

This is the second time this week that I've had a run-in with Vikki's silks! I ordered the conversion for Carriage House Samplers' Meeting House Hill. Why the big deal? Because I don't even have that chart! I was supposed to be ordering the conversion for CHS' Hopeful instead.

Ah, well, gives me the excuse to go order another chart.

I'm off. I'm going to go take about 1/2 dozen or so ibuprofen and I'm going back to bed.

No comments: