Friday, July 13, 2007

Stitchin' all night!

My girl stayed up until almost 4:00 a.m. stitching!
Poor baby -- she'd have been in bed a couple hours earlier but she had an encounter with the frog.

She's working on a project for her boyfriend's birthday on Saturday. (I say "boyfriend" but he has to come to OUR house to see her -- there is no "going out!" LOL!)

She's designed a small chart of intertwined hearts and she's working a funky piece of aida called "Bloody Mary" from Stab 'n' Stash.
You can see her working on the piece in the photos I posted a couple days ago.

I'll post a photo of the finished project in a few days (She may be able to finish it today, but I have my doubts).

As for me, I worked on St. Georges for an hour or so last night and plan to spend today working on it, too. I'm going to try for 4 hours each for House #3 and Their Song on Saturday and Sunday respectively.

I have to get back to And They Sinned for the next two weeks. My daughter will be off with my Dad for a week. They'll be driving up the Blue Ridge parkway from Georgia to the Shenendoah Valley.
Daddy's taking her to see a couple of Atlanta Braves games, too!

Yes, that'll be a good time to work on ATS -- it'll keep my mind off of missing my girl! (NOT!)

In the meantime, I'm listening to Steve Brewer and The Wyndbreakers
singing Danny Boy.
It always makes me cry, that song.
So...


No comments: