Sunday, July 29, 2007

Still no stitching.

Still no stitching really... no way I can hold a needle in my hand while I'm in this much pain.
I really HATE having TMJ. I can stand the headaches and the backaches -- but not the facial pain -- that's just too damn much.

I did try to work on a small birthday gift for one of my younger sisters. I guess I stitched about an hour on Friday night. I had some Cork Linen, HDF Silk, and a small free heart design from Gencat. I was hoping to finish it but I just couldn't.

*sigh* I hate it when I can't stitch.

I spent all day Saturday in the recliner (covered with kittens, I might add). We watched The Deadliest Catch marathon and Braves baseball. Damn Braves lost.

Today, if I feel better, I have a ton of laundry to do. It's the last week of summer vacation before school starts and I really want to take my DD out for a day of fun. I took her and boyfriend out for Sushi a few days ago.

Ah, well. I'll get it all figured out eventually.

No comments: