Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Long day...


Long day.

I don't know what made today drag on like it did... but I just thought evening would never come.

I didn't get to stitch any today -- that may have had something to do with it. Between my DD getting a new hair cut (and it makes her look SO grown-up!), doing way too much laundry, gathering items for the Goodwill box and general-purpose house-cleaning... heck, it's left me worn to a frazzle.

I sat down about 11:00 p.m. and started stitching on Salem Sisters. I put my needle down about 2:00 a.m. I've decided I don't like the way the cat turned out -- so I'll have to frog that tomorrow and use two strands rather than one.
Joy.
At least I got one more line of the verse completed.

I really need to pull out Houses of Hawk Run Hollow tomorrow. Work on that for a couple of days and then back to Salem Sisters -- just push thru to Monday and back to And They Sinned.

No comments: