Friday, June 15, 2007

HAPPY DANCIN'!!! Page one is done!



I'm Happy Dancin' this evening! The first page of And They Sinned is done!
I even did the squirrel for my DH -- albeit, I did do him over-one so he looks a bit more realistic!
I am so relieved -- I was beginning to think that this would be the never-ending project.
I don't have a good photo of the piece yet as it's too big for my scanner and it's pouring rain, so even my interior lighting in the house seems to be somewhat dim. Maybe tomorrow, I can get a photo of the whole thing.
The photos above were scanned in two parts -- best I could do today.

I don't know whether I'm going to take a break for the rest of the night or work on Bethlehem / Three Kings. It may depend on the braves -- if they're losing again -- I'll stitch.


No comments: