Saturday, June 30, 2007

Close... so close...

All I have left to do on Salem Sisters is the bottom row of cats -- and I've done 4 of 13. I finally had to call it quits about 2:00 a.m. -- I was starting to make mistakes.

I didn't stitch any during the Braves game as we were kicking Marlin tail fin and taking down names!

I should be finished in a couple of hours and will post a photo when it's done.

After that, if I'm smart, I'll devote a couple of hours to St. Georges... but I really want to work on House #3.

It's dawned a beautiful morning. My DD and her boyfriend have walked down to the end of our street to watch the big parade to celebrate Independence Day. We'll be taking them out for pizza and then to the local fireworks tonight.

I don't see me getting much stitching done tonight.

No comments: