Thursday, May 03, 2007

Not much stitching this week...

Doggone it. I had really wanted to finish page one of And They Sinned this week. Not going to happen.
I fell victim to a rather nasty migraine on Tuesday and didn't stitch at all on Wednesday. Today, I was running errands, taking Mom to the Doctor, and just not at home for most of the day.

Whether I'll feel like stitching later tonight is anybody's guess -- but no way I can finish the tree and Eve tonight.

Tomorrow, I have to take my stupid, annoying phone to be replaced. Damn thing is stuck on SILENT mode and if I can't hear it ring, it's of no use to me.
I'm just going to upgrade to a flip / camera phone with all the necessary bells & whistles and be done with it.

Friday night is our Formal Reception for the Savannah Scottish Games -- it's our Anniversary gift to each other every year. We love it -- have a blast.

And my Mike looks damn fine in his Kilt, too! (He's a MacGregor, I'm a MacDuff).

Saturday is the Games and we'll be gone from about 6:00 a.m. til after Midnight.

So... my stitching is over this weekend before it's even begun!

See ya'll later!

No comments: