Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday... Monday...

Don't you just love Mondays???

The best laid schemes 'o mice and men gang aft agley.
Such was the case yesterday. I didn't stitch at all. I wanted to stitch -- it just never worked out at all.

I "think" I may be able to get two finishes this week. I'm very close to completing Quaker Garden Sampler -- just a touch under 1/3 left to do. And I want to do X's & Oh's The Stitcher one afternoon this week. It's a small design and will work up fairly quickly, I think.

I do really want to get QGS finished so that I can get back to ATS & Candy Box.

And then, of course, I've GOT to make time for the next House of HoHRH!

I'm spending so much time finding new things to stitch that I forget about those WIPs that are slowly but surely becoming UFOs.

Right now, I'm off to put Confederate Pot Roast in the crockpot (Love not having to worry and fuss over dinner!), a load of laundry in the washer, and Morgan and I are going to sort stash and clean up the living room. Right now, it looks like the stitching gremlins have had hold on the place. Orts and needles and scissors everywhere.

No Braves on tonight -- so nothing to interrupt my stitching!

No comments: