Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Stitching Injury?

I've really done something to hurt my right arm. I think it may be a repetitive motion injury. If I even try to sit and stitch -- my arm just screams at me. And it's right in the crook of my arm, too.

So, all bets are off for a few days as I try to give it a rest.

I keep my arm rubbed with Icy Hot and Motrin is at a premium right now. I don't know exactly what caused it, but I know it hurts like hell.

Tomorrow is going to be tough. I have to be at the hospital with my Mom by 8:30 for her procedure and I really want to stitch whilst I'm waiting. I know I can work through the pain -- but I don't know if that will just serve to make it worse. I have to finish that angel quilt square -- there is a fast approaching deadline. Everything else can wait.

Oh well... at least there is one good thing about it... the Icy Hot has camphor and that's keeping my sinuses open!

No comments: