Saturday, August 19, 2006

No stitching.

The lamp in my living room isn't giving me enough light. So... no stitching.

I feel like crying. I have so much I need to do -- so much I WANT to do. I tried working on the Slate roof on House #5 but to no avail. I'm considering trying to work on Washday Again as it's on a light-coloured 28 ct. lugana rather than the 32 ct. linen.

A New Beginning is on a lighter fabric, but it's also on 32 ct. linen -- so I don't think that will work, either. *sigh*

Mike has promised to buy me a back-up lamp for my birthday. I can clip it onto the dining room table and have it in case the new one ever breaks.

I love Daylight Lamps. I have the Ultra-Slim and the big, heavy, 4-pronged floor base. I think they're the best around. I just wish they could've sent the replacement out on Friday... as it is, I doubt I'll get it before Wednesday or Thursday.

I don't know if I can hang on that long!

Oh, well. At least I have Baseball.

No comments: