Friday, August 11, 2006

ATS: Update



Still haven't quite finished the never-ending cloud, but I have more done than this latest photo shows. I only had the one skein of WDW Slate and I am a bit concerned that won't have quite enough to finish it.

I'm not going to order a skein, though, until I'm certain that I'll need it.I'm really pleased with how this is turning out. I'm finding that substituting floss colours is keeping the project more interesting and giving me more inspiration to continue.I found a couple of neat Thistle patterns to use... and a Star Of David, too, along with a Cross that I plan to put near the cloud.

Mike wants me to try to find a way to incorporate the Saltire. I'm working on it! A Shamrock needs to find a place as well. Good thing I'm removing those butterflies and birds, eh??? ;)

Ah, well... time to get back to needle and thread!

No comments: