Sunday, July 02, 2006

OOPS! Found a forgotten WIP!

When I screw up -- I do it to perfection, don't I?

I started CHS' "Flax Fields" over a month ago... I put it away "for a few days" in order to finish up my aida project and work on ATS / HoHRH.

Guess what I found today at the very bottom of my WIP basket? Well ALMOST all of it. I couldn't find the doggone chart! I searched all over... finally found it underneath the corner table by my stitching lamp. I am blaming the kittens for this one 'cause I'd never have put it there.

Anyway... I picked it up and worked on it for about 1/2 hour and will work on it some more this evening.

I love the Gloriana and NPI silks... and the design is too cool. So, it looks like the other WIPs will have to wait a few days for me to return to them.

I'm thinking I can have this one done by the end of the week for a much-needed Happy Dance.

I really need a Happy Dance.

No comments: