Friday, July 21, 2006

A frustrating GARLAND FAIR update




My 4:00 a.m. update... I found a mistake.

Apparently, I miscounted after doing the over-one area and have off-set the stitches on the moon, star... and Bird!

The bird is just too damn big to rip out... and I am NOT starting over, so I just made a couple of small adjustments.

I will be frogging the star and moon, I think. I'm not real happy about it, but what am I going to do?

The lines directly beneath the star ARE set correctly... if it doesn't look too off, I may leave the moon and stars... No. That won't work at all. I'd always regret that I didn't fix the small, fixable stuff.

I damn well don't think I'll try over-one stitching again, either. My eyes are just not up to it.

I won't do it now, though. I'll wait until I have plenty of daylight -- I imagine that I'll be needing to go to Confession after that frogging session.

Oh, and by the way, the damn counting mistakes... were made during my daytime stitching... just to add insult to injury.

I'd give anything for a gallon of Strawberry Daiquiri about now.

No comments: