Saturday, July 22, 2006

Back at it...

I've had a great day out with Mike -- we had a nice lunch and spent some time together.

Now, it's time to settle down on the sofa and put a needle in my hand. I think I'll work on House #1 this afternoon and save Garland Fair for tonight. I "think" I can finish up at least the windows and the body of the house today... maybe finish the vine at the bottom tomorrow.

Whatever I finish on Garland Fair will be good enough.

I'm hoping to concentrate on ATS this coming week -- I really want to finish that cloud. The cloud is my Everest -- I have to make the summit.

Let's see... 9 days to complete my goals for July. I have my fingers crossed! One goal is met, with 3 to go.

Maybe I'll have a really pleasant update tomorrow!

Right now, though, I'm off to stitch!

No comments: