Monday, June 26, 2006

Stitching the Samplers of Hawk Run Hollow

*sigh*

It wasn't enough that Kathy Barrick-Dieter had to come up with Houses of Hawk Run Hollow...
now she's designed Village of Hawk Run Hollow and there is a promise of the Goode Folk of Hawk Run Hollow.

My "to do" stash grows larger daily.

I bought HoHRH not long after it was released, but procrastinated on actually starting it. I picked it back up a couple weeks ago and have been making slow but steady progress ever since.
SLOW being the operative word, I'm afraid.
With the knowledge that Village of Hawk Run Hollow will be released soon... I am trying to pick up the pace.

Sheri and I have opened a Yahoo group dedicated to the Hawk Run Hollow samplers:
Stitchers of Hawk Run Hollow

It's really nice to know that there are a lot of Hawk Run Hollow addicts out there.

No comments: