Monday, May 08, 2006

I've got the Stitchin' Blues...

I am not stitching.

I want to stitch. I've got oodles of lovely fabrics... flosses and fibres and charts... oh, my!

But no motivation.

*sigh*

I suppose I need to just sit down, pick up a needle and have at it. But...
I don't feel like it.

What is wrong with me? February and March were just killer months for me -- Five finishes! I even had one aida project finish in April!

But May... so far... has been a bust.

And I have so many WIPs... ATS, HoHRH, Washday Again, Garland Fair... and others... so many others...

Oh, yeah... almost forgot! I am supposed to be stitching up Miss Mary Mack and Flax Fields now, too!

I keep telling myself I have to finish the "little ones" before I re-start the "big ones", but I haven't started some of the "little ones" yet.

I think I'm running in circles again.

No comments: